October 20, 2015

Autumn in the city


Colored leaves, foggy/cloudy/rainy days and dark coats in the metro - I'd definitely say autumn has arrived in Vienna. Last Sunday was quite boring (shops are closed and there isn't a single soul around Vienna on Sundays), I  took my camera and explored my neighborhood. 

After taking loads of pretty photos, I thought about dedicating this post to my favorite season and send you some autumnal vibes.









Where to go for a relaxing Sunday walk?
Liechtensteinpark (located in the 9th district) is without doubt my favorite park. I'm luckily living just 10 minutes walking from it. That's why I spend a lot of time there. It's just the perfect spot for reading a good book or simply walking a bit (in the nature) to be able to think clearer. What I like most about the park is the pretty palace located directly in the park area. That makes the whole location magical and gives it a royal touch. So make sure to check it out!









Last 8 photos have been taken in magical Liechtenstein park/palace.

- Hope you enjoyed my autumn shots -

No comments :

Post a Comment