September 26, 2015

Minimal university look

Usually autumn means school/university starts. One week ago I moved to Vienna, therefore I didn't have time to update to my blog. But here's finally a new look and I'm already preparing a lot of Vienna posts. 

My university year hasn't started yet but I am already thinking about what I could wear for lectures and library days. A college outfit should all be about keeping it simple and it should be comfortable at the same time. My new big sized Zara pants seem to be perfect for long, tiring days at uni. My white vintage shirt is surely never missing. And as a bag I highly recommend backpacks, as they offer much more space than bags. 
















I was wearing:

Black sunglasses: Monokol
White shirt: Vintage
Dark blue bermuda pants: Zara (similar)
Sneakers: Adidas 
White backpack: Zara (similar)

No comments :

Post a Comment