October 2, 2014

Hello october

Now it's already october, time flies. It got cold and fall is here now.
Inspired by streetstyle at paris fashion week and some magazines, I created a red fall outfit.
I would wear this for a nice evening with friends in the city or even for a party at night:


   Black and red is an amazing combination of colors. 
   Necklace: from Accessorizes
   Plaid bomber jacket: from Zara (last winter's collection)
   Black classy dress (little black): from Zara as well




  My hat is from H&M and my new chelsea boots are from Aldo shoes.


    In love with my chelsea boots. I've always wanted to have some like these. I like wearing     them with high socks.


   This bag is from a market in florence. I had to buy it, because it's a special vintage piece      and I'm a bag freak. The watch is from Daniel Wellington.


No comments :

Post a Comment